Announcement:

IPL 7 starts from 16th April, 2014 to 30th April, 2014 in UAE

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Michael Clarke to Bid Farewell to ODIs




Michael Clarke retires 2803

Michael Clarke at MCG,


© AFP



Australia captain Michael Clarke has announced that he will retire from ODI cricket after the World Cup 2015 final against New Zealand. "I made the decision 48 hours ago when I asked myself if I thought I would be playing in the next World Cup and I said to myself that I don't think I will be," he told reporters on Saturday. (Read more here )


New Zealand announce squad 24 hours before final


New Zealand will field an unchanged side for Sunday's World Cup final against Australia in Melbourne, skipper Brendon McCullum said, adding his team had a good mix of youth and experience. (Read more here )


Terminally ill Martin Crowe braced for 'last' match


Terminally ill Martin Crowe admits that Sunday's World Cup final between his beloved New Zealand and Australia could be the last game he'll ever see. (Read more here )



Share it Please

Shweta Pandey

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 IPL 2018. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press